Location: Home / Full Copyright Notice
Fair Use GuidelinesAmpli2de Communications Inc. trademarks include the Ampli2de logo and other designs and logos owned and used by Ampli2de Communications Inc., as well as Ampli2de Communications Inc. product and service names. Ampli2de Communications Inc. reserves all rights of ownership of its trademarks. Ampli2de Communications Inc. limits the use of its logo. No other company may use the Ampli2de unless it has the express written permission of Ampli2de Communications Inc., or is licensed by Ampli2de Communications Inc. to do so. To obtain permission to use any Ampli2de logo, contact an Ampli2de Communications Inc. representative or call us at 1-613-864-3020 and ask for Corporate Branding. "Ampli2de", the letters in text, is both a trademark of Ampli2de Communications Inc., and an abbreviation of its company name. When "Ampli2de" is used to identify the company Ampli2de Communications Inc., it is called a trade name. Trade name usage typically applies when referring to a company as opposed to a particular product. It is permissible to use Ampli2de as a possessive if you are referring to Ampli2de Communications Inc., the company. In that case the name does not identify goods or services (which are legally the domain of trademarks)
Fair Use of Ampli2de Trademarks"Fair use" of Ampli2de Communications Inc. trademarks, that is, use by a third party without express permission or license, is limited to text-only references to Ampli2de Communications Inc. trademarks such as product and service names, and excludes the Ampli2de logo. In such references, you must be truthful, must not disparage Ampli2de Communications Inc., and must not mislead the public. You must be clear and accurate as to the nature of the relationship between Ampli2de Communications Inc. and your company, its products, and its services.
Incorrect Use of Ampli2de Trademarks
- Do not alter the approved Ampli2de trademark.
- Do not create any new logo for Ampli2de or Ampli2de Communications Inc. product names.
- Do not incorporate any Ampli2de Communications Inc. product names into the root domain of any Web site owned by your company.
- Do not misspell or use lower case letters when using the name Ampli2de in text.
- Do not use the Ampli2de taglines.
- Do not connect your company name with Ampli2de unless written consent has been obtained.
- Do not use the Ampli2de trademark name for a product or service as a noun, or in the plural form.
- Do not misspell or incorrectly capitalize Ampli2de Communications Inc. trademarks.
Come say hello...
11/06: World Usability Day
Ottawa, ON & Montreal, QC
Thoughts on CLF 3.0 From Outside The Firewall
Best & Worst of CLF 2.0
Public Web Design
Chrome 4 Mac. Finally.
Google's better browser